Hello, I’m Reba.
I’m Developing A Creative& Minimal Lifestyle.
I’m fascinated with stories – the ones we create through art, ones we watch, ones we read, and the ones we live. Creativity matters. How we interact with the world – what we put out matters.
I believe we become who we are meant to be by embracing the rough edges of creativity. We are all creative beings (whether we know it or not). Madeleine L’Engle said it best, “But unless we are creators, we are not fully alive. What do I mean by creators? Not only artists, whose acts of creation are the obvious ones of working with paint or clay or words. Creativity is a way of living life, no matter our vocation or how we earn our living. Creativity is not limited to the arts or having some kind of important career.”
- I’m from a small town in West Texas and went to the now-famous Permian High School (Friday Night Lights).
- I almost failed my photography class in college.
- I’m an Enneagram type 5w4.
- Someday I would love to live in a tiny house.
- My first real job was running my own company that worked with music artists and record companies. I did web design, concert photography, marketing campaigns, and more.
- The only thing I collect is photo books. While I am a minimalist at heart, I just can’t get rid of all my photo books.
- Apple has been my main computer system since the 1990s.
- Currently, I’m on a mission to visit all 50 states before I turn 50.
You can be a minimalist and still have gear.
Books that helped me on my journey.